Honey traditionally is made from 100% Date fruits. Honey is also known as Date Syrup. It’s more than just a delicious sweetener. If you are weaning off sugar, then Honey is your best choice. It’s thick, dark brown and super-sweet and its commonly used for cooking in the Middle East, to add flavour to everything from chicken dishes to desserts. But research suggests that date syrup might be more than a tasty marinade, and could actually contain chemical compounds that help ward off a number of bacterial infections.
· Delicious Natural Sweetener for beverages, energy bars, baby food and baked goods.
· Enhanced flavouring for milk shakes, yoghurts, ketchup, BBQ and sauces.
· Healthy topping for pancakes, waffles, porridge and salads.
· Healthy alternative to commercial honey and sugary syrup.
· Health related consumption, ie, pregnancy, iron deficiency, energy boost.
· Cosmetic use in the form of face masks and hair masks.
· Health supplement such as energy shots for athletes.
· Highly nutritious additive for animal feed.