Nutritionally complete, easy-to-digest formula specially designed to promote childs digestive comfort and health for babies 6-12 month old
Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your babys doctor. Use water that has previously been heated at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes. Allow the water to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully. Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac Total Comfort 2. If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 2-4 °C and used within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Formulated with changing nutritional needs in mind as your infant grows providing special care and comfort as it is specially formulated to be gentle on tiny tummies
- Contains Tummy Care System, including gentle protein and minimal lactose
- It also contains an easy-to-digest vegetable fat blend without Palm Olein oil
- Contains the distinguished Eye-Q Plus system of nutrients, including AA, DHA, Omega-3 & 6, Taurine, Choline, Lutein, and Iron, which are key building blocks for brain and visual development
- Contains a distinguished combination of Immunify ingredients including nucleotides and prebiotics